Estimator / Project Manager
This position requires candidates to scope residential and commercial fire, mold and water losses throughout the Denver metro area, and estimate damages using Xactimate® / Sketch.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who can market, write, and sell new jobs! Positive and effective communication skills is a must as successful candidates will be dealing directly with insurance adjusters, both independent and those affiliated with insurance companies. Candidates must be able to estimate projects of any size, commercial or residential and have a minimum of 3 years experience in the restoration industry. The perfect candidate will be able to present and communicate well to all parties. The position offers a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience), plus commissions.
The Estimator reports to the General Manager and works with the production team to sell, estimate, and produce assigned projects. The Estimator’s primary responsibilities are sales, customer communication as well as financial and administrative obligations.
The mission of the Estimator is to generate sales and estimate work; develop and manage project budgets to achieve profitability targets; manage billing and cash positions while producing a quality product and satisfying the needs of clients and customers.
- Obtain Work Authorization for new jobs
- Maintain customer relationship from cradle to grave
- Establish payment terms with customers and clients
- Estimate work/develop scope, including supplements and change orders, to meet company revenue and profitability targets
- Manage assigned relationships (i.e. adjusters) to convert into real relationships to generate new business
- Work job files backwards to create new relationships to generate new business
- Assist Business Development as needed to generate new business
- Establish and mAnage expectations throughout job to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish and drive project schedules
- Kick-off new jobs and drive production according to project schedule and budget
- Obtain and manage in-house labor and subcontractors to ensure project milestones are met
- Ensure jobs are produced on-time and within budget
- Monitor and inspect projects to ensure quality and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Conduct final walkthroughs
- Coordinate invoicing & expense reports
- Work with A/R Manager to assist with timely collections
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must have current or previous employment with an insurance restoration company
- Proficiency in Xactimate® (Sketch is preferred)
- 1 – 2 years sales experience
- Self-starter with excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication & relationship skills (customer and employees)
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer literate, experienced with cloud based applications Google Apps for Business
Our company is experiencing tremendous growth and we offer the ideal candidate competitive compensation.
- High school or equivalent
Interested parties should send cover letter, resume & references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without resume and references will be discarded.
Helping our neighbors in the following communities throughout Denver, Boulder and the entire front-range.
- Castle Pines
- Castle Rock
- Colorado Springs
- Commerce City
- Fort Collins
- Greenwood Village
- Highlands Ranch
- Lone Tree
- Wheat Ridge
We are the help you need when you need it.
- 60-Minute Response Time
- Emergency Response Fleet
- High-tech equipment
- Certified Staff