CONTENT RESTORATION & CLEANING
We are the help you need when you need it.
Abbotts has the equipment, personnel and know-how to clean and restore your personal possessions.
Content Restoration Services
Most fires include damage to your contents as well as the structure. Even if the fire itself didn’t damage your contents, chances are that smoke and water did. Many items might not be salvageable if left in their scorched or water-logged state for some time.
Speed is of the essence. The longer your possessions stay in contact with contaminants from fire or water, the less likely they can be restored.
Our content cleaning & restoration process includes:
- Detailed & thorough inventory of your belongings
- Careful packing, moving and storage of your contents
- Transport of packed items to our secure facility
- Cleaning, decontamination, and deodorizing of your possessions
Personal Property Cleaning & Restoration Process
- Detailed and exhaustive room-by-room inventory & inspection
- Non-salvageable contents are documented for insurance reimbursement
- Salvageable items are carefully packed up, moved and secured
- Salvegeable possessions are cleaned, deodorized and restored
We securely store your contents in our warehouse until your structural restoration is complete. Then we carefully transport them back to you and unpack them.