SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION
We’ll be there when you need us to cleanup and restore your smoke damaged property.
Abbotts Denver smoke damage repair experts understand the different types of smoke and how it behaves. We work with insurance adjusters to assess and document damaged property, so we can get started on your smoke damage cleanup and restoration project - and get you back to normal quickly!
Why you need a smoke damage restoration services
Damage from smoke often extends far beyond what the eye can see. Timely professional cleanup of smoke damage is important. Smoke damage restoration costs will increase as acid, soot residue, and moisture continue to erode structure and contents. Fine particles of smoke contaminants are also a health hazard.
- Smoke travels through walls, ventilation systems, pipes, electrical sockets and small cracks in plaster and drywall.
- Smoke odor can remain in clothing, upholstered furniture, carpets and draperies unless it is properly cleaned.
- Smoke odor particles are microscopic, so they are hard to remove.
- Smoke odor particulates require specialized techniques and equipment to be removed. Ozone treatments, for example, are one of the best tools for smoke odor removal. By chemically changing the molecules, ozone eliminates contaminants that causes the smoke odor.
- Microscopic smoke particles cause burning eyes and a runny nose; smoke contaminants can penetrate deep into your lungs causing respiratory disease, aggravating heart problems and is even linked to premature death.
Many people in Denver are tempted to perform smoke odor removal using household deodordizing products. Smoke odor removal is NOT something that should be a "DIY" project. Because soot is oily, it easily stains items. Household products provide temporary relief, at best, and may interact with the smoke contaminants creating an additional odor.
Choosing a Colorado Smoke Damage Restoration Company
Smoke damage restoration costs vary widely. Soot removal and smoke damage restoration costs range from $2000 to $6000. Even small fires can create severe smoke odor damage to structure and contents.
Find a Professional Smoke Damage Cleanup Company
Smoke damage cleanup can be confusing. Smoke damage cleanup requires detailed knowledge about the types of smoke and how smoke behaves as well as smoke odor removal, soot and ash elimination, stain removal, content restoration, toxicity removal and restoring balance to the environment. Even if your belongings are contaminated with smoke, many of them can be recovered by smoke repair specialists. Smoke damage cleanup is often covered by insurance. Our Denver smoke damage restoration experts can help navigate your insurance claim.
Remove smoke odor at the source with experience smoke damage repair specialists.
When it comes to your property and possessions, you want to find a smoke damage repair company who you can trust. Denver smoke damage restoration companies that offer a wide range services will ensure that nothing is missed. Licensed and certified experts will stand behind their work with a lifetime smoke odor removal warranty. Local Denver experts who are well versed in navigating the insurance claims process ensures your peace of mind.
Check with the Denver Better Business Bureau and review online reputations to ensure you have found someone you can trust to complete your smoke damage cleanup.
The smoke odor removal process can be complicated. Detailed knowledge about different types of smoke and how smoke behaves is important. Smoke travels through walls, ventilation systems, pipes, electrical sockets and small cracks in plaster and drywall.
- Detailed inspection of the smoke damaged property
- High-tech infrared cameras and moisture meters determine extent of any water damage
- Meticulous documentation of damage for insurance claim
- Contents are carefully moved, cleaned and deodorized using professional tools, equipment and supplies
- Water extraction, drying systems and dehumidification units are put into place
- Smoke damaged structure is either cleaned, encapsulated or removed
- Additional water damage cleanup including decontamination, anti-microbials and sanitizers.
Once smoke odor is removed, the property is reconstructed and contents returned.