Lead Mitigation Technician
We are searching for full-time, motivated, experienced IICRC certified technicians and project managers to lead an enthusiastic and qualified team. This is a high level customer-facing position requiring professionalism, tact, and an uncompromising drive to exceed client expectations.
Excellent communications skills, a positive attitude and a high sense of urgency are a must. Our Mitigation Technicians must be hard working, available to serve on our 24 hour on-call rotation, have a clean driving record, valid driver’s license and be able to pass a criminal background check and random drug screening.
We provide competitive compensation, with paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays for full time employees. **Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply
- Initial job-site inspection
- >Ability to sell our Services and our Company with integrity
- Ability to fully scope a job
- Perform applied structural drying per IICRC standards
- Digitally capture daily psychometric & moisture content readings
- Follow the job site safety conditions and procedural protocol
- Be a flexible team player and demonstrate a can-do attitude at all times
- Perform disaster response or crisis management activities concerning emergency services for water damage to assure customer satisfaction
- Maintain company image and positive attitude
- Be available 24 hrs / 7 days for on-call (as required)
- IICRC WTR Certified (desirable)
- Great “Customer-First” skills
- Proven problem solver adept in securing client solutions
- Skilled in confirming customer-satisfaction prior to concluding service work
- Excellent verbal / written communication
- High interest in developing knowledge of current technology and systems
- Experience in the fire and water damage restoration and mold remediation industry
- Experience using Xactimate®, Outlook, and Client Runner preferred.
- Experience in the fire and water damage restoration and mold remediation industry: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Helping our neighbors in the following communities throughout Denver, Boulder and the entire front-range.
- Castle Pines
- Castle Rock
- Colorado Springs
- Commerce City
- Fort Collins
- Greenwood Village
- Highlands Ranch
- Lone Tree
- Wheat Ridge
We are the help you need when you need it.
- 60-Minute Response Time
- Emergency Response Fleet
- High-tech equipment
- Certified Staff