Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager reports to the Director of Business Development and is a team leader responsible for building relationships and establishing customer accounts that generate leads and convert leads into customers and jobs.
In this role, you will be required to meet sales targets and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of successfully developing and managing strategic relationships (regional or national) and generating work from insurance companies, property management groups, referral program partners, and industry partners.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in business development, forming relationships with insurance agent and property
- Demonstrated ability to secure new clients and new work on jobs with a range of project sizes.
- 5 years experience as a business development, strategy or strategic marketing professional with regional or national background and experience developing relationships and generating work from insurance companies, property management groups, referral program partners, industry partners, and service level
- Outstanding relationship building skills, strategic and business acumen, and communication
- Mature self-starter, who is resourceful, entrepreneurial and results driven. Able to operate at both strategic and operational levels finding routes around or through barriers with a can-do attitude
- Ability to lead and work well in a team based, matrixed environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with general business acumen.
- Strong team and interpersonal skills, inspiring loyalty, openness and
- Ability to manage through conflict, arriving at win-win
- A degree in a construction discipline or business is
- Detailed knowledge of property damage restoration, construction terminology, building types and costs are a plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with new or existing clients; cultivate strong relationships with new and existing
- Utilize Strategic Account Management techniques to identify high-potential
- Assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new jobs and projects in accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and
- Lead, direct and implement the business development efforts consistent with company goals.
- Create, implement and manage business development plans and campaigns that support company goals and objectives including referral network and preferred customer programs.
- Serve as account manager, building strong client relationships and overall client satisfaction.
- Attend industry and community functions; manage the coordination of marketing initiatives, such as trade shows, sponsorships, and marketing Actively participate in trade associations, boards, and committees.
To apply send cover letter and resume to [email protected].