WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION IN BOULDER COUNTY, CO
We'll be there when you need us to cleanup and restore your water damaged property.
Our Boulder County water damage cleanup experts have the equipment, personnel and know-how to cleanup and restore your water damaged property.
Why you need a water damage restoration company
Water damage can devastate your property in a short time. It takes less than 24 hours for clean water to start creating mold spores. If the water is contaminated – like sewage – it will happen much more quickly.
As soon as your property is flooded or damaged by water, the clock starts ticking. The sooner the location is dried, cleaned and restored, the lower the risk of hazardous mold growth.
Extracting water from your property can be a dangerous, daunting, and dirty task without specialized equipment.
In 2018, the average cost of removing standing water was nearly $3000. The expense will grow along with hazardous mold if your efforts fail to thoroughly remove the moisture. The costs for water damage restoration tools and materials can quickly mount, costing you hundreds of dollars from the start for supplies like:
- protective clothing
- cleaning supplies
- ventilation fans
Choosing a Boulder County Water Damage Restoration Company
Water restoration is a job that demands prompt attention. It less than 24 hours for mold to begin growing in high humidity conditions. A good water damage restoration company will offer immediate response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Find a Professional Water Damage Restoration Company
There’s no denying that water damage restoration services can be expensive. This is one time, however, when it is critically important to focus on quality rather than price. A qualified water damage restoration company will do the best work, saving you from having to spend additional money on expensive repairs down the road.
- Free Inspections: Look for a Boulder County water damage restoration company that offers free inspections and detailed estimates using industry-specific estimating software, too.
- Comprehensive Training: Mold remediation is an example of training that any good water damage removal company should possess, and if they don’t, they may not be a good choice for you.
- Full Service: Content cleaning services is are a must as well. Even if your belongings are soaked, many of them can be recovered by water damage restoration services specialists.
Given the high costs of water damage clean up in Boulder County, property owners will want to hire a professional and reputable water damage restoration company.
The Boulder County water damage cleanup company that offers a wide range of water restoration services is going to be preferable compared to a company that offers fewer services. This is the easiest way to determine general expertise. A company with many options is more likely to have had training in all of the different options.
Look for a water cleanup services company who is highly regarded and has a solid reputation. While word of mouth is still one of the best indicators, online reviews are great option to locate Boulder County-based quality water damage cleanup and restoration professionals.
The water damage restoration process can be complicated. Standing water, humidity, contaminants, and mold growth are all considerations when developing a water damage restoration response plan.
- Detailed inspection of the water damage
- High-tech infrared cameras and moisture meters determine extent of water damage
- Containment systems developed
- Water extraction, drying systems and dehumidification units put into place
- Additional water damage cleanup including decontamination, anti-microbials and sanitizers.
After water damage mitigation is complete, detailed estimates are prepared for the reconstruction and restoration.