CRIME SCENE CLEANUP
At times like this you need someone like us.
Trained crews ready to quickly respond from our central Denver location with the latest equipment and technology to cleanup your trauma or crime scene.
Immediate Emergency Response Licensed. Certified. Insured. BBB A+ Rating The Most 5-Star Reviews
Professional crime scene cleanup
Specialized training is critical when it comes to crime scene cleanup. From blood and bodily fluids to tear gas and pepper spray and fingerprint residue, crime scene cleanup and restoration is better left to the professionals. Crime scene cleanup companies understand and follow OSHA and EPA government regulations as they transform crime scenes back to a pre-loss condition.
Professionals put safety first as they deal with pathogens, bacteria, and harmful chemicals during crime scene cleanup.
- Fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals
- Tear gas and pepper spray residues
- Fire extinguisher residue
- Blood, bloodborne pathogens, bodily fluids, and tissue remnants
Structural property damage may also be a safety consideration when providing crime scene cleanup services.
Hiring a Denver Crime Scene Cleanup Company
Crime scene cleanup is a specialized business requiring specialized training and equipment. Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. Failure to properly remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and dangerous environments.
How to Find Professional Crime Scene Cleanup
No amount of soap and elbow grease will get rid of crime scene contaminants. This is one of those times when you should really focus on obtaining quality services rather than price. A professional crime scene cleanup company will do the best work for you and save you from having to spend additional money on expensive repairs down the road.
- Estimates: Look for a Denver crime scene cleanup company that offers free inspections and detailed estimates using industry-specific estimating software, too.
- Comprehensive Training: OSHA and EPA regulations, biohazardous waste removal and mold remediation are example of training that for forensic cleaning services. If the company you are considering does not have this training, they may not be a good choice for you.
- Full Service: From forensic cleaning and decontamination and restoration, from structural repair to content cleaning and restoration, a full service crime scene cleanup company will ensure your crime scene is restored to a clean and safe environment.
Given the health hazards associated with crime scene cleanup, property owners will want to hire a professional and reputable crime scene cleanup company.
A forensic cleaning services company that offers a wide range of crime scene cleaning services - from structure to contents - from cleaning to restoration - is going to be preferable compared to a company that offers fewer services. A crime scene cleanup company with many options is less likely to miss something.
Look for a crime scene cleanup company who is highly regarded and has a solid reputation. Word of mouth is one of the best indicators; online reviews are great option to locate quality forensic cleaning services professionals. A quick check with the Denver Better Business Bureau is always a good idea, too.
The crime scene cleaning process can be complicated. The goal is to completely clean, sanitize, and deodorize the property then restore to a pre-loss condition.
With blood, bodily fluids and associated contaminants, safety is a primary concern. Crews wear protective gear and conduct a detailed inspection. Containment of the area may also be required to prevent the spread of contaminants to other areas. Once the biohazard has been neutralized, detailed the property can be reconstructed.